AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, July 6, 2009

WHEW

I did my last test tonight in Chemistry. And i SOO glad to be done!
Chemistry in 5 weeks is hard, ass-kicking, brain exhausting and numbing. My average is about a 90 which is great considering my first week my average was 11. :)
I of course got labeled "trouble from day one" due to a snarky remark made to a teacher who has never taught online education to adults and only teaches high schoolers..THUS treating me like a 16 yo who needed punitive reprimands simply made me snarky!!!!
Since I am paying HER to teach me a course..I will get Snarky if i effin want to.

But i am now done with stupid chemistry and PRAISE the goddess i passed cause i was certainly NOT going to ever ever take that course again. Yeah I know how important chemistry is to every day life, and i wont say i didnt learn some nifty stuff :) BUT i think i could have lived a ripe old age and even died and been happy not knowing about citric acid cycle, protein synthesis, kcals,molar, and double helix....

I will sleep in tomorrow and dream happily since I wont be worrying about chemistry assignments at all!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger