AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Musings and Meanderings of thought

I spend a lot of time on the road driving. My job keeps me out and about and I spend this time usually thinking, planning, dreaming (I can dream and drive!!!) My kids try to talk to me when I drive which i can hear them but i hate responding to them cause it breaks my own process.
Anyway, I am on a 6 day hiatus to the coast of alabama. I am mixing business with pleasure. I have a couple of seminars I must do in 3 different places and try and go to the beach to collect sand for my outdoor alter.
ANYWAY... I made a music CD of some of my warrior songs, songs that kept me alive years ago during a bad time and relistened to them as i drove. It was awesome to see where I am now and remember where i was then.
One song I have found that i posted a few days ago is The wheel by roseanne cash.
A line in there called to my attention:

I'm not looking for the answers.
Oh, darling don't you see
That just to know the question
Is good enough for me.

IT caught my attention and I started forming thoughts and reactions to it.
So often in life we dont ask questions. We are afraid to cause answers can be hard to hear. And more often there are not answers just more questions. Even authority/govt/medical people dont like anyone asking questions as it seems to undermine THEIR authority and their being in charge. Questions are the bane of most religions..you dont ask ANY questions that might put doubt about a belief
BUT asking questions enlightens us even when and especially when there are NO answers and never will be. ASKING the question brings us outside the "box" of thinking we are in due to our upbringing,, culture, society pressures and religious beliefs. Most of the life changing, mind expanding questions never ever have an answer but the process of forming out hearts thoughts makes us grow.
And THAT can be dangerous or alienating or sad or hard for those around us when we start stepping out on nothing but questions. Cause they still believe there are answers to be found BEFORE making any changes.
I have tons of questions and I am not expecting any answers THOUGH my path becomes apparent to me as i go along observing and watching.

Questions need to be asked by everyone... and forget the answers...they just aint there.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger