AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

400,000 Bats

Me and some kids went to a cave where we watched over 400,000 bats come out at dusk. It was the bat maternity cave and lots of babies!! It was quite awesome to see that many flying bats.
I have always loved bats. I love watching them swoop and fly and do amazing acrobats.

Bat totem:
Transition, Rebirth

A Bat totem appearing in your life
is a call for the end of a way of life and the beginning of another.

You must face your greatest fears
and get rid of the part of your life that no longer is needed.
This transition is very frightening for many:
"better the devil you know..."
But you will not grow spiritually until the old parts are gone.

Face the darkness before you and you will find the light in rebirth.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger