AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

weekend plans

So today i went about town looking for things for my outside alter to the goddess. I wanted a wind chime, candleholders, a statue and rocks. I found them all including a very nice goddess about 3 feet tall which the man at the nursery gave me for a great price so then i bought fruits and vegies from him. I also got several crystals as well as a fish for prosperity and a dragon for protection all at my local hippie store.
My vision is to set up a corner in the front to honor more the outdoor goddess's. The goddess's of nature or weather or protection of the home. Today was just the basics that i found but over time as i find more things it will unfold as it should and become the alter it needs to be. I enjoy putting out the basics and watching over time how elements come to the alter.
I already have several alters in my house--an alter to my ancestors and those who have passed on in my lifetime, an alter to Kuan Yin and Lakshmi, and alter to midwives and childbirth and a personal alter in my room. I love finding the perfect addition to each one.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger