AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, July 6, 2009

summer..

So Summer begins for me!!!! no school and only one birth to be on call for. So i want to do some fun things...
Like there is a cave just north of here that over 400,000 bats fly out of every evening...i want to go and see that. I have always loved bats!
There is some hiking plans i want to be a part of now that i can be gone from my phone for hours and hours.
I want to talk to my plants in my garden and see how they are faring and help them bring me succulent vegies.
Maybe pursue a particular relationship that I have put off for a few weeks due to just not having the energy to be interested in it enough to give it my attention.
I am making plans to go to New Zealand next year for a midwife conference and mayb ea few weeks of camping and hiking. I also want to go see my boys in WA state as they love it there but still miss their family.

Course fall is my fav season...october my fav month and Samhain my fav celebration... so I will be thinking of that time too.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger