AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

yule shopping

OHMYGODDESS!!! i actually shopped today and found most everything i needed. Now a lot of things i ordered offline.. like the cutest fingerless gloves, some animal totems and a cougar claw necklace and a few cool suncatchers...
But this is the year of PRACTICAL!!!! To remind yall, I have 9 kids..so this year is the year of SOCKS and underwear and shirts and pants. And so off to the new target i went and found ALL i needed,,, including a nice coat for one child.

I truly hate shopping..i usually shop by going in and getting what i need and out in record time..but i dont like wandering around aimlessly looking and looking.
this will be our first year in our new house (we moved here in Feb), it will be the 3rd year we have celebrated the Yule Season and the first year i am actually allowing a Yule Tree. But it has to be a Living tree that i can plant later.
I am searching for some really cool yule traditions and rituals, and ideas to celebrate winter solstice.

Truly Samhain is my fav celebration..but yule is fun too!!

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger