AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, November 23, 2007

Rent

I love this Movie because of its honest perspective of human life. Life sucks sometimes, sucky choices, sucky consequences and sucky reality. But people can make the best of life and this is what this movies means to me...

i wanted to post some lyrics..

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love.


525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan. 525,600 minutes - how can you measure
the life of a woman or man?

In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or the way that she died.

It’s time now to sing out, tho the story never ends let's celebrate remember a year in the life of friends.

Remember the love! Remember the love! Remember
the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love.

---------


The Heart May Freeze Or It Can burn
The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn
There Is no future
There Is no past
I Live this Moment As My Last
There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget.Regret. Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today
There's Only Yes
Only Tonight
We Must Let Go
To Know What is Alright
No Other Course
No Other Way
No Day But Today

I Cant control
My destiny
I Trust My Soul
My only goal
is just to be

There' only Now
There's Only Here
Give in To Love
Or Life in Fear
No Other Path
No Other Way
No Day But Today

2 comments:

whatsername said...

I was lucky enough to see "Rent" live, when it came to San Francisco quite a few years ago now. Great show, really great. :)

Uppity Woman said...

I also saw it live in Birmingham last year and it was great. Its also interesting to see some of the original characters in movies now.

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger