AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, November 23, 2007

thoughts

I see this blog sorta coming together..in a meandering kind of way. I wanted to present LOTS of women, lots of voices, lots of amazing words and events of surprising courage.
I am asked do i agree with all on my blog...and my response is..do i need to? does it matter? Are these women less interesting if i dont?
No woman needs me to agree with their words and their actions... only believe in them. To walk alongside of them and just be there. Each of us has our own path... we all have experiences we agree to and we must have those in our life this time... So for me to tell any woman what she is doing or saying is Wrong...is WRONG.
How do i know anothers heart? or their deepest desires? How do i know anothers journey and the things that must be for her to Be HER??? How do i know that a glorious consequence is just waiting but first she must walk on fire....trudge through despair.....be alone in the middle of the night... lose sight of her self...... have a heart broken into a million pieces and her soul crying out for help??
I have been all these places....and thought how can it get better? WHY must i have this happen to me???
And then the universe spoke...and i knew.
this is my path..my journey...i am who i am because of my life.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger