AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friendships

As women, we want close friendships with other women. I know for me as i get older, I want to build a community of women who will go through the ups and downs of life. Women to go into the crone age together and be powerfully uppity and strong. Energy that for years went into raising children can now go into being a presence in our community.
Sadly many friendships dont withstand time and changes. Women also go through midlife changes that can be transformations or crisis. In transformation, we morph into Who we are meant to be..in crisis we dont change because we are afraid of those around us who will judge. We are afraid we will not recognize ourselves and we will lose ourselves.
During a recent midlfe event, I figured out WHO i am...and where i want to go. Though i made plenty of mistakes, i dont consider them wrong..i consider them part of life.
Life is ever changing, ever moving forward and ever fluid. To mindfully be a part if life is hard to know how to do.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger