AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, December 24, 2007

Yule Blessing

Yule Blessings
by Yusef

Blessings to you from the Earth Mother.
She is the Moon.
She watches over all of us by
The light that she casts over the blessed earth.
Walk her night lit path
And happiness you will find at every turn.
Blessed be!
Blessings to you from the Sky Father.
He is the Sun. He holds us up
And brings us strength. Carry his sword
To cleave the evil from your path
And you will be unmolested.
Blessed Be!
Blessings to you from the Great Spirit.
It binds us all together:
Man to womyn; beast to beast; all.
We are it and it is us.
Blessed Be!
May you have a wonderful Holiday.
The time has come for the sun to be reborn
He lies in his Mother's womb waiting...
Awaiting his reappearance on this plane.
Let us all rejoice in his rebirth and ours.
Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Yohanna Abdullah said...

Just happened to drop by your blog and wanna say Hi, woman to woman. I am a single mother of two and I care deeply about the fate of womankind and I like to read on Buddhism and witches and lots of other stuff too. Come by my blog at yohanna67.blogspot.com. I just joined women bloggers webring and that's how I discovered you. Namaste!

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger