AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Woman Charged with murder for "supposedly" causing an abortion by using certain drugs. Now there is no PROOF that this drug causes abortions yet this woman has sat in jail for 4 years on the ASSUMPTION that it does.
This brings up 2 issues....
Since abortion is LEGAL when a woman involves the state then why is it against the law when it occurs--with or without the woman planning it-- without the states involvement??
AND
why is someone charged with a ASSUMED crime... not a proven crime.. and on the next level why is she charged with something that isnt a crime at all.... Well..its not a crime unless a woman does it on her own without paying the govt $$$.
how dangerous is this thinking for women... and i know i will post more on this as soon as i have ruminated a bit longer......

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger