AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, December 24, 2007

Cooking up a storm..

What a busy day.. :)
Part of the tradition we have created is each person has to make some part of dinner. They are suppose to get me their recipe so i can make sure i have all the ingredients.. OHMYGODDESS you would have thinked i asked for a miracle from each child!!! Well except for the 11 yo daughter who had her recipe to me within 10 mins of me asking.. :)
A couple of them simply didnt know what to make..so i gave them some ideas.. so our holiday dinner is:
i am doing a ham, garlic mashed potatoes,yeast rolls, butternut squash soup, and they are adding the following:
sweet potato casserole, green beans, cherry fruit jello salad, mac and cheese, a pudding-cherry-angelfoodcake trifle, cherry cheesecake,
then i am making a wassail for the present opening later the night of the 25th..it has some great ingredients including sherry, brandy, orange,apples, cinnamon, cloves,and apple cider..
Also some things we will do..is ring bells to scare away negative energy, hang holly to keep negative energy out (the rough edges catch it), also we have a ribbon tree.. each person adds their dreams or desires written on a ribbon and tied to the tree.. on jan 5th i will burn the ribbons and ask the universe to bless them.
then we have our family dream jar. Each year they take out the previous years dreams and read them to themselves to see what they accomplished this year..then we will put fresh ones in the jar.
They are always tickled to read what they wrote the year before.

all in all its a great day..

and i wish a wonderful yule to all and many blessings from the Goddess,
and

WAES HAEL!!!! (be well!!) DRINC HAEL (drink to health

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger