AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

im not really a scrooge...

but i saw this sign on a church "Wise men still seek Him" and it sorta irritated me..for several reasons really.
one is wise MEN still seek him..what about the women folks? are they just not wise in general cause they are women or is it men who seek Jesus and lead their women?? I know the answer can be according to the religious beliefs of men/women.. But its still insulting..

Second.. wise men. Which is Magi. Which is sorcerer or astrologer or wizard..Which i thought was against Xian beliefs so WHY are they honoring these men? And then the whole CRUX of my irritation is this::
do you know what is a WISE WOMAN??? Which should be included in this little sign on this church... a wise woman is a WITCH!!! yep...the word witch means wise woman..
SOOOOO technically when a WISE man and a WISE woman search out Jesus..a wizard and witch is who they are..HOW COOL is that??????

but of course christianity doesnt believe in wizards and witches.. ohbutwait.. the reason for the season is..JESUS!!!!! As if thats EVEN tru.......

ACK... what confusion, and hypocrisy!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger