AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, November 7, 2008

YES!!!!!

and i passed the 1st part of my CPM test!!!! I am soooo happy to have that out of the way. CPM is Certified Professional Midwife and its a certification that some states use for licensing midwives. I live close enough to TN to be able to work there if i want to.. of course ALabama is so backwards and Anti woman and anti birth and anti anything that aint christian that is means nothing.
So now to studystudystudy for the BIGGIE test in Feb :) I am well on my way to New Zealand!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Thats funny you mention New Zealand.
I keep telling Thad we should check out New Zealand.
So beautiful.

Congrats, goodluck!

Uppity Woman said...

I think its a great place and hope to someday at least go for vacation.

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger