AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be patient....

"Toward all that is unresolved in your heart: be patient.
Try to love the questions.
Do not seek the answers which cannot be given.
You would not be able to live them.
Live everything. Live the questions now.
You will gradually, without knowing it,
live into the answers some distant day."

Rainer Maria Rilke,

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger