AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama

what a great victory!! I am so pleased that Obama has won..i think its time for this change and if nothing else maybe these narrow minded people who simple did not want an African American in office will realize how mean they are being. As many times as I have heard shallow smokescreen reasons why they would not vote for Obama, what it boiled down to was a black person in charge. White people seem to think suddenly it will be a war on whiteness....
Maybe instead we should own up to history, attitudes, narrow beliefs, prejudices and cruel words and Support Change. I would like next for a woman to become president to represent ME as a man sure does NOT represnt me in most of the things about my life. Men who havent a clue about Women running things it surely a sign of unbalanced representation.

So even though most of my neighborhood is McCain supporters, I have made sure my Obama sign is showing by my mailbox. I want them to know I am supporting Obama and am glad for change.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger