AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November

Leaving the month of october is hard..i love the transitional time, the cooler weather, the trees changing and all that october is.
As the new year begins for me--on Nov 1- i take stock of all that needs to be done away with, new things to be planned, old things to be tossed.
I am renewed in my plans to move to new zealand. I feel this is the place i need to be as soon as i can finish my goals.
how does one start a new life in a new country? I find the thought quite exciting and satisfying that when i am able to do this, my life will be about me.. kids will be grown and my life will then be ALL about me and what i want.
I can BE what i want and DO what i want...... that is a pull for me.
to be somewhere finally in my life where I want to be.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger