AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, October 5, 2007

Uppity

What DOES uppity mean? My car tag says UPPITY1 and i get a lot of amused glances.
To me Uppity means ... someone who thinks. someone who speaks out. someone who knows her own way.
I know when a woman says her mind she is labeled a lot of horrible names..and it is sad that so many women hide their thoughts and opionions for fear of being called such names.
So to me Uppity says it all... I AM a thinking woman..i DO my own thing... i TEACH my children to be themselves and
I speak my mind.

and im a nice person too :)

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger