AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Musings

I am packing for a trip to Florida. A fun filled week near Tampa at a midwife conference. Lots of great women, midwifery skills, and Dancing!!!!
I love going to conferences and seeing women of such diverse lives, embracing homebirth and midwifery and choices of women. Its always uplifting and empowering.
When i get back, my kids and i have lots of plans to celebrate Samhain. Or Halloween as its called.
We have a cemetery in our front yard and ghosts hanging and lovely crone witches cackling. And of course candles galore.
I am planning a fall dinner to honor ancestors, and a ritual to close out the year on Oct 31.
I also have an alter i dedicate to all the women burned as witches.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger