AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, October 5, 2007

I gots me a BLOG~~~
How exciting is that? I can write to my hearts desire and maybe make a difference in someones life.
Where do i start?
I am a midwife. In a state that is so anti woman, anti family and just plain redneck, that sometimes think of moving to a less hostile state.
But then i dont. :)

I have 9 kids all born at home with various awesome midwives.

I am a minister of metaphysical sciences, aromatherapist, a holistic health care practitioner and a spiritual life coach...
and in my spare time i unschool my kids :)

What do i want to be when i grow up???
good question!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger