AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cunt

Is a great book. If you havent read it then there is nothing more powerful than to go to a bookstore and ask the sales clerk
"where would i find Cunt?" I have had some enlightening conversations while finding the book and i hope they later took the time to read it.
Its a book about the powerful reverant word Cunt. How the origins of this word is of powerful women, high ranking status and
a title worth having. ITs about reclaiming a word that men use against us as a word of denigration and shame.
Yet..i do have a cunt and im right proud of her. She has had 9 children slip from inside her, she has given me some wonderful love making times and she has rarely been ill :)
I am teaching my daughters to see the word as a strong woman word. And if some stupid man calls you a cunt, smile and say why thank you..that is a great honor that your recognize my power!!!!

Cunt..i am not a cunt..i have a cunt. It is poweful. I am powerful.


Later i will go into my thoughts about reclaming the word Witch as the original Wise Woman.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger