AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

summer solstice

is coming up. Celebrations of life and gardening and mother earth and all manner of summer things.
What are you going to do to celebrate summer?
I think of ice cold watermelon, hot buttery corn on the cob, juicy tomatoes and a bonfire in the evening. A group of pagans just sitting around talking, planning and building friendships.
Another summer has started and with it hot days and cool-ish nights, gardens abounding and bike riding.
Maybe a midnight ritual of thankfulness and fruition of plans and goals.


Stay Cool!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger