AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Love

I am in the grocery store looking for the chicken section. Across from me is a little ole lady maybe middle 80s. She is just a studying different packages of chicken parts. A little old man comes over and says " what have you found we cant live without out dear?" and as i looked up the love on his face for this women was astounding. I laughed and said to them.. "seems she found a lot of things!!" They both laughed and picked out their chicken. But I just felt this love between 2 people. He obviously adored her and she obviously knew it. His voice had years of camaraderie, teasing, laughing and just plain liking her a lot. I found this made my day--to see 2 people still in love and still enjoying something as small as shopping together!!!
There is love and companionship and respect and communication and years of companionship out there...its just hiding at Krogers!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger