AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Abortion

Another Dr was murdered by the religious terrorists who seek to control womens bodies
I realize abortion is a heated subject and yet i firmly believe EACH women MUST make that decision for herself. What she can live with at the time. I would never tell a womans its wrong when to her this is the choice that must be made. Its heartbreaking and its hard-never let anyone says women get these in an easy fashion-- but men should NEVER ever have the right to tell women they MUST carry a pregnancy.

Dr Tillers and office's own words:
If you can deny women birth control before the initiation of, shall we say, a personal relationship, if you can deny birth control ahead of time, if you can deny a woman emergency contraception at the time of a personal relationship, and if you can deny women abortion services after a pregnancy has become established, then you can control women. Because you will overwhelm them with parenting and child rearing responsibilities.

"You will be controlled. You will be subjugated. You will be marginalized. And when subjugation walks in, freedom walks out. Now what do I mean? That means gone will be equal opportunity in the work force. Gone will be equal education. Gone will be equal pay for equal work. Gone will be health care benefits. Gone will be retirement benefits. Your freedoms will be gone. Because this is not about babies, again. It's about subjugation of women by male dominated societies. It's no more; it's no less."
and
"We believe that women have more worth and more value beyond their biological reproductive support function for a fertilized egg, embryo, fetus, child, baby, call it whatever you have - - call it whatever you wish. Women have more value beyond their biological reproductive support capacity.
and
"Men have had unlimited availability to 'abortion' since the beginning of time. Men can walk away from unwanted pregnancies with virtually no response from government. I believe that, unless women are given an equal right to determine whether or not they remain pregnant, they will not be considered equal. I think that's what the anti's are most afraid of-women becoming equal.


.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Preach on, sister...did you see the piece about threats to the clinic in B'ham >>>

http://www.waaytv.com/global/story.asp?s=10461375

This stuff had cooled some under W., but is starting to heat up again. See you shortly...

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger