AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life is a bitch cause if it was a slut it would be easy

This quite always cracks me up. It never fails to put a brighter perspective on thecurveballs and fastballs that life throws. All the "hitches in the get along" and the "harshing my mellow" events that occur just cause the Divine cackles at me and often.
I try to see it as the experience I asked for..somewhere in my delusional mind...and take from it something to figure out my path. I got all the zen and tao and new age energy going to explain when SHIT happens..
But sometimes....just sometimes i need to say..

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????????????
I FUCKING DONT LIKE IT AND I DONT LIKE THIS LIFE!!!!!! STOP giving me experiences that hurt and who asked for all this anyway???????


WHEW!!!!!
now i feel better and can continue with the Zen of responses being my normal cool self :)

Life is a Bitch!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger