AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

End of School year

WHEW!I just took my final test for school this year..and i am DONE until Jan 5th. This is my first year in college and it has been tough at times juggling 2 school enrollments, 2 business's,various kids,single mom, getting settled into a new area, new roof, leaking sinks,catching 30 babies this year, and LOTs more going on.. but i DID IT!!
I am proud of myself for DOING the next thing..doing what needs to be done TODAY cause sometimes thats ALL i could emotionally and physically DO. I am one year closer to my Bachelors of Science in midwifery and really im learning a lot. I still do school work in chunks of time-- intense 4 or 5 hours then off for 2 days.. and so much of the work is research and writing!
So for the next 2 weeks, Im gonna rest, not read any textbooks, and enjoy yule with my kids and friends.
Maybe go to a party on New years Eve and HAVE FUN!!!

May the Yule season bring you love and kindness and charity and warmth!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger