AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

December

I love winter. The slowing down, the cooler weather, the fire and cooking lots of soups and stews.
Yesterday and Today though we have had VAST amounts of rain so that my pond is overflowing and creating a river down the hill into the pasture where the little creek is. The pond is right outside our back door maybe 3o feet..and i was concerned it would overflow to the house..but it has not. this is the first time it has been back to normal and beyond since the bad drought summer of 07. I hope those 100 catfish babies i put in the pond in the spring are HAPPY!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger