AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Love

When is love? Is love the essence of every belief system? Isnt Love the core of what everyone is wanting? Why is love rejected because because we disagree on details of expression? Is God/Goddess/Universe SO small that love MUST be expressed only in certain ways?
I find it interesting that people will pass by love, honor and happiness because their GOD demands fidelity to a belief system. God is not one dimensional and He/She is certainly more than we can every imagine or describe. How can ONE religious belief settle WHO H/She is? How can mere WORDS describe the entirety of the Divine? How many people deny themselves love and happiness because of missing the point of what we as humans are?
Is not LOVE an expression of the Divine? Is not a hug when someone is hurt the Divine being shared?
WHY is it more important to go to the right church, believe the right rules, sing the right songs and yet NOT accept love in its glorious and godlike form?

I am so sad people miss out on love in their life because of limited understanding of Divine. I can see standing before the Divine and we realize the times She had sent us herself as Love and we rejected it because we simply wouldnt look outside our human-ness. Will be be sad when we see the missed opportunities to truly love and be loved? Will we be anguished as we remember the searching for love when it was right there? Will it grieve the heart when we remember our pushing away the very thing we wanted so much?

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger