AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, June 16, 2008

life in general

WOW i finally got my Bachelors in Metaphysical Sciences. B.Msc
I am so proud of meself. :)
I worked hard achieving this and really enjoyed it.
I am now working on the Masters in Divinity.

So the question for me is whether to go to Africa or not for a month long trip to help/learn from midwives there. Im not sure what is keeping me from saying YES loud and clear..but i something is and i need to figure it out.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger