AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

excuses

Recently i have been once again exposed to Midlife Crisis and depression in someone i love. Once again i am struck with how easy it is to use depression as an excuse for bad/rude/unkind behavior towards loved ones. I realize a mid life crisis is a call for help....its the way a person on many levels gets their own attention to DEAL with issues being buried. SOmetimes people answer the cry and deal with it, sometimes they ignore it until chaos and bad choices engulf them and those they love completely.
When does someone step away from depression and make choices....not live by default?

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger