AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last night me and some kiddlets went to the Birmingham Gay Pride Parade....and it was a blast.
I love when people just get together and celebrate and have fun. My kids collected plenty of beads and enjoyed themselves also.
I simply was irritated at the religious freaks who thought it OK to bring their hateful signs to this and preach THEIR word to anyone close by. What a bunch of hypocrites!!! When the church/christianity/religious nuts STOP sin IN their churches... then they can harp on others.
Lets just start with them dealing with adultery...or lying... oh wait-its OK to lie if its for a good cause..like Christmas maybe?? Jesus wasnt BORN on Dec 25th... so its a LIE to say its so...

Arent liars bad??? arent THEY going to hell to burn forever and forever???
whatever... these people are MEAN hearted....

Great Parade!!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger