AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow in Alabama?

Yep...but not the blizzard we expected but that didnt stop folks from buying every single gallon of milk, loaf of bread, boxes of cheerios and of course the true staple--beer!
I suppose the thought is if we have those items we can survive any silly ole blizzard!!!(or any invasion actually)
I ventured out to buy bird feed as I noticed the poor shivering birds outside my door-- immediately upon putting food out, I believe there was super secret ninja bird call that called every bird in Decatur out to my house. I immediately thought of the Hitchcock movie The Birds and now was scared!!!! :)
But as a friend pointed out since i was obviously fattening them up at least in this blizzard I would have a source of food!!!

I kept my woodstove agoin' which is always nice on such days. Fighting for any space in front of it with the "Up the Butt Gang--the mastiffs! If they could get inside the fire to stay warm,, they would.

So a nice snow, a big pot of beef stew and biscuits and we are happy!!!
Now where is that buttered rum!!!!!??

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger