AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

So where will this new year take me? Where will you go with it? Rather than make resolutions, instead make affirmations and intentions that can be implemented slowly. What things do you want to see manifested in your life?

This is my new decade year...I will be 50. The 40s have been a true rollar coaster--lots of intense dips and heart stopping climbs that I thought would never end. I have endured things I thought I never would and came out more alive and more passionate about living life. I have met people that have helped me on this journey that however briefly they were in my life I am grateful.
They taught me a lot about myself and demanded I grow even when I did not want to.

In my 50s, I want to see the culmination of my efforts. I have things I want to do outside my own comfort zone of living. I want to travel and live and see things I have never seen. I want to meet people who can teach me more about myself and this life. I want to experience amazing events and have great stories to tell my grandchildren (should I ever have any!!)
I want stories that even if at 90 I forget my name, I can recount my adventures.

So onto the 50s...Bring on the glorious and put my feet on the path to adventure!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger