AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, April 13, 2009

A prayer song....

Journeying god,
pitch your tent with mine
so that I may not become deterred
by hardship, strangeness, doubt.
Show me the movement I must make
toward a wealth not dependent on possessions,
toward a wisdom not based on books,
toward a strength not bolstered by might,
toward a god not confined to heaven.
Help me to find myself as I walk in other's shoes.



(Prayer song from Ghana, traditional, translator unknown)

And....


If you hanker for
a zenith of felicity
on the bed of the Divine
begin by dusting off
the wings of wonder
on your local pillow
Lift your ineffable
out of the mundane
Aim for airborne
with the eye of the heart
as your sky pilot
and soar to glory

~ James Broughton ~


I simply love the sentence " Lift your ineffable out of the mundane" the phrase resonates strongly with me on all levels. I can feel the Divine when i say it outloud.
What is ineffable? I knew you would ask--or some of you-- and so I will define.

ineffable is beyond expression or description such as "indefinable yearnings"; "indescribable beauty"; "ineffable ecstasy"; "inexpressible anguish"; "unspeakable happiness"; "unutterable contempt"; "a thing of untellable splendor"
indescribable, unspeakable, untellable, unutterable, indefinable
inexpressible, unexpressible - defying expression
or to do with the Spriritual Aspect of life: too sacred to be uttered; "the ineffable name of the Deity, unnameable, unutterable, unspeakably sacred - concerned with religion or religious purposes; "sacred texts"; "sacred rites"; "sacred music"

My expressions or my life are not mundane and i refuse to make it mundane even at the cost of others not understanding me or projecting their own weakness's to explain me. Why is it when a person achieves, moves forward, has experiences and is open to the Universe's sense of humor, people are threatened and angry. Their own lack is their own lack..its not mine and its not a product of my abundance.
Lift your ineffable out of the mundane.
YES!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger