AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Zombie Jesus Day

Well as a pagan..its Happy Ishtar Day but i like the zombie visual too.
We all just hung around and did nothing. Dinner is cooking, its raining outside,and im trying to decide whether to go to Dallas this week to visit friends. I NEED a vacation and time for myself...so Im sure I will talk meself into it.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger