AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Divine Connections

I try and walk a few times a week on my roads. One road is very busy and the 2nd road is not so busy. Sometimes I have my iPod and walking to music and just thinking my own thoughts. Rarely interacting with life around me. I am WALKING!! Sometimes I look around and notice stuff but again rarely connect. i dont look at drivers or make any connection to them.
But SOMETIMES the Divine hollars " HEY!!!!! to me and I Notice!!!"

We all crave connections and even more a connection with the Divine. Today I turned onto the not so busy road and as a car came by I glanced up and a lady in a red car made eye connection, smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back and felt a surge of thankfulness in my soul. I wished her much blessing and I was still smiling when i glanced up at the next car and another person waved and smiled at me. WOW I thought... the universe is really connecting to me through these people. I again said a blessing for this person who without knowing why Sorta mentally high fived me and said GO GIRL your AWESOME!!!!
The aura of thankfulness was contagious!
My belief is the Universe uses those around us to connect with us and often we dont see the opportunities or the high fives.We get engrossed in NOT looking at others and not seeing others as emissaries of Light.
I am blessed that 2 people took a moment to connect with me instead of ignoring the opportunity.
So Namaste to them and THANKS to the Universe for Peace and Light even amongst the busy roads!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger