AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Suddenly... reality calls

you know how you are just going along in life... living, breathing, planning and all that. And then something happens that stops you in your tracks.
That happened to me today...through a series of things, I talked to a gal who has Stage 4 Cancer...and she needed to talk about something with me. And as im listening to her, trying to plan something she wanted to do, tears flowing as reality of her situation so clearly presented itself...i was overwhelmed with how fleeting and brief life is. I did not know this gal, but we cried on the phone as she planned to spend more time with her family.

I cant begin to explain the feelings and emotions that came over me... and all i could say is If you need me call me. Do you have people to talk to?

It truly was a sobering moment....

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger