AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Relationships

I have friends going through hard times in marriage, in relationships and in finding the Right one. Of course me being the Mother Earth Nurturer of All who know me, they call to lament and to cry and to figure life out. What they try to do is make life Easy without actually having to live it. Without going through the messy parts, the thought provoking parts, the deeply sorrowful parts. And yet like birth, one HAS to walk this path.
What is a relationship? to me, its not someone to make me happy or to fulfill my life. I create my own happiness and fulfillment by pursuing a life of purpose(see previous post on this). I am happy cause i do what i am most passionate about. I am fulfilled because i search out those passionate things. I have kids, dogs, cats, a gang of ducks in my pond, babies to catch, homeschoolers to help, amazing oils to smell, spiritual coaching to do for those in transformations of life, and cooking and writing and enjoying life-- so i know im fulfilled!!
To these friends whose partners are making them unhappy--is this the partners fault or theirs? Why when someone is unhappy in their marriages do they have affairs and NOT fix the issues?? Why does this seem to be the answer?? Why would betraying someone EVER be the answer to anyones pain??
I know i am working on 2 tangents here.. :) but i am making sense to me :) Relationships should be complementary, emotional uplifting, physically safe, mentally challenging and spiritually soothing.... 2 people who are happy for themselves can only offer a truly mature relationship. 2 people who feel safe to talk about anything--sex,past hurts, future plans, daily challenges and when things get tough==TALKING instead of betraying. It IS tough to discuss issues with someone and much easier to go outside to someone else one thinks understands..but really if a person is willing to take the place of a spouse are they trustworthy??? Can one really be a part of a betrayal and still be helpful??
I think not. And i think not based on what i have seen with others. And i think not based on my goddess wisdom and knowing betrayal of someones trust is so easily done and never ok and hard to fix.

So where is this going... hmmmmm,.... maybe just the ramblings of a goddess on the love antics of mortals. And hoping someday they all find Love and Joy in another.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger