AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Monday, September 29, 2008

life cycles

As i get older I notice more the cycles of life. how nothing stays the same. how life becomes a cycle of time and energy and events.
I see things i was once passionate about doing fading slowly into something else. but i also see how it fits into each other- i wouldnt be able to evolve into a new passion without having gone through the old one.
The problem is being patient with the transformation, being calm and centered whilst things swirl around, maintaining trust in that it is working for my benefit. I have enough experience with change to know that if i TRY to make something happen on my time frame, it usually crashes and burns but if i just Wait... observe.... take deep breaths...... and stay positive... it works out to where its suppose to be.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger