AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time and Time again

As we go through life we find it does not turn out nor go they way we think it should. But often those twists of fate and strange turns in the road bring us the most enlightened time of life. It is what puts us on the "right" path and exposes us to who we really are. We can make so many choices but ultimately we all need to know who we are as humans.
Doing what is right for ourselves; Hurting noone; accepting responsibility for all our choices even the shit ones and making it up to those we do hurt out of ignorance.
Life is suppose to be up and down and surprising because none of us can really plan it all out. Instead of cursing those who cross your path and cause pain or sorrow we should thank them for bringing us emotions to feel and events to shape us and illumination of truth.
The older I get the less I know that which is truly solid--life is fluid and we swim along in it.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger