AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Are you listening?

Recently I listened to a audio and loved the focus:
Life is having a conversation with you--are you listening? AND Instead of asking Why life is doing this TO you ask why is life doing this for you?
Just keeping those 2 thoughts in ones mind as life unfurls will give a totally unique and positive perspective on life and stuff that happens.
Some of the worst things were actually the best things to happen to me--giving me space and motivation to recreate my life and my focus and my passions. To believe all is positive is a change from thinking we are victims of circumstance.

change is inevitable and suckie and painful but change tells us something is wrong and change is gonna happen with us kicking and screaming OR going along with the flow of life.

Are you listening to YOUR life?

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger