AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rainy day for hiking

So of course today we had planned to hike in TN. And of course it rains..not just a drizzle but a good downpour.
The question is do we go and have fun anyway...cancel and do something different?

Ack..my fate may be intertwined with what I choose to do.

Life is like this...choosing the path one takes based on external conditions. Then wondering what if.............

I think we shall go anyway...see what the Universe has in store for us.
It could be amazing but no doubt right.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger