AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

the right thing?

For some odd reason, those words struck something as i wrote them. As i was thinking on it, i realized it had to do with the word right. Define right. What is right. Who is right. Is it right for the moment. Is there a right.
I dont mean do the right thing everyone thinks you should do or that your religious beliefs demand or what you culture/society/family expect... but do the right thing.
I believe (and remember my beliefs are fluid) there isnt really a right or wrong but just right for right now. We have many paths open to us and we simply choose the one right for now. I dont know that anyone chooses wrong but definitely there can be learning consequences for any choice including the ones we choose that seem to be right for others.
I have made decisions that are right for me but everyone else thought was wrong. Were they the right ones? I dont know...i do know it was the right path at the time.
I think of life as a meandering journey to get to THE point- I believe as a spiritual being I planned a few of the highlights along the way that i must do to experience this life as I want to. Remember the Family Circle cartoon where the boy meanders from point A to point B? It takes him forever and various things catch his attention and cause him to wander BUT he makes it to his point B.
Thats my life. I know im heading somewhere--Point B- but the journey keeps distracting me to explore and relish and wander this experience so any choice i make is right.

The problem we have of course is how Others see our choices. They dont like them, does not fit in with their own choices or perceptions of right or they criticise you for not being mature or smart.
Fuck em i say.. Make your choices. Live your life. Be kind but make your own choices about your own life cause noone else is going to LIVE your life but you.
Be authentic. Be aware. Be in the present however brief that is (ooooh another thought on there is no present only a future and a part!!!! Future post)
I know my choices will hurt others because of their expectations of me based on ignorance and fear and narrow beliefs, but i still must live my life as I see it.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger