AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1

My oldest child is 26 today. My how time flies!!! It just seems yesterday I was pregnant and searching for a midwife in washington state to have a homebirth. I did find the most awesome midwives and forever grateful for their strong woman centered approach to birth. It has been the cornerstone to who I am today.
Little did i know how changed I would be after this child was born..learning how to parent had been and still is an adventure in itself. Just when I think I figure it out--someone changes the game!!
I remember a quote I read once.. each day seems a eternity yet the years fly by..how true!!
Happy Birthday to my oldest..may he be who he is suppose to be and touch the hearts of those around him. May he be honorable to his own soul and kind to others. And always do the right thing.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger