AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Different things..

How about some cool crone stones? These look awesome!

Or make your own Sacred Stones
I made a set for my oldest son who is 24 for Yule..and they are nice to have around.

Some interesting Jewelry. Of which i have picked out several pieces.

Also a cute website for girls called Elsie and Pooka My 12 yod downloaded a lot of stuff from here including a yummy dessert.

This site has adorable gloves, socks and leg warmers-- I have ordered several things from them and they are gorgeous!!! I love their fingerless gloves including the pirate girl ones!!

And check out this gorgeous Vagina couch
It is very cute and i have told my kids i want one!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger