AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Article about HPV and the vaccine

HPV not the cause of cervical cancer

FDA has a long history of lying to parents and women about food and health safety. Read this article and decide for your self.
I disagree with her ideas of teaching abstinence in school..i think the more information a woman has about sexuality and safe sex, the better choices SHE makes for herself. Demystifying sex from a "marriage only" act to a "safe, responsible, enjoyable ADULT" act gives the power BACK to the woman.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger