AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sorrow

Having gone through intense sorrow and grief of relationships I know I am extremely sensitive to those starting on that path. Women friends who are beginning their journey of unraveling their marriage for various reasons make me want to envelope them in my arms and heart to lessen the pain they are about to encounter. I can feel the grief coating every word and the fear of this choice and I am overwhelmed with what they are about to have to go through.
At them same time I also know they are making a good choice for the situation and will at some point be on the other side of this feeling better and stronger.
We all travel our own paths and even with friends love and support, we still walk this alone and decide how to heal ourselves.
Sorrow and grief are part of life but so is joy and happiness and new beginnings. All must be experienced to live a full life.

Crossroads of life. Not always an easy place to be.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger