AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

see what happens?

life. And I forget to blog.
I just finished a training class in working with Help/Crisis line. It was a good month long, 2 evenings a week training on dealing with crisis of all types and everything from mental illness, food needed,suicides and domestic violence and on and on.
Lots of stuff!
I am hoping to start the next step of training for the Domestic Violence Responder class-riding with the police on a shift and going to domestic Violence calls to help women with local resources and getting to safety. But for now I will be womanning the phone lines a few hours a week helping local people find local resources.

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger