AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is the Month for Birthdays!!!

December was a busy month over the course of history. Many many gods had birthdates on Dec 25th and even virgin births!!
So during your merriment remember these Mythological Gods and light a candle or two for them
Chrishna of India, Mithra of Persia,Horus Of Egypt, Beddou of the Orients, Dionysus,Adonis, Sol, Elah-Gabal, and of course the "reason for the season" Jesus, and many others. March must have been a rockin month of merriment- celebration of Spring maybe?

You may have noted in the long list that all but one god is considered a myth. How does that reasoning work? Either ALL are mythological or ALL are real. Choosing one as real and the rest as myth is just too convenient and foundation of brain washing millions.

So remember MANY GODs are the reason for the season!!!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger