AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last day of the year

A fire. A ritual. A putting away of things no longer serving me.
I have some old Tibetan prayer flags that need to be burned with reverence and intention. I have a goddess flag that needs to also be ritually burned to make way for a new one.
Acknowledging things in my life that need to be done with, people or habits.
Communing with ancestors or family that have departed--opening up my heart to new intentions for the new year.

It is a time of reflection and looking back and accepting the things that have happened as part of who I am. These very events often painful and grievous have been what has shaped me into who I am now. But that doesnt mean I need to let them rule over me or control me-- A big sigh of thanks and letting them go is in order.

What are you doing for reflection and letting go? What are you intending for the New year and what you want to accomplish and see happen?

Happy Samhain!!! and a very Merry Bonfire and a very cleansing ritual tonight!!

Tomorrow we CELEBRATE!!!!!

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger